Susan Shrifter-Fialkow, MA, LCSW
I’ve been helping children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families with a wide range of presenting problems for over 25 years. If you are being held back from living the life you want, I may be able to help you move forward. It takes courage to try something new, but many people view being involved in therapy as one of the best decisions they’ve ever made.
- University of Illinois, BSW , School of Social Work
- The University of Chicago, MA , School of Social Service Administration
- Family Institute of Chicago (certificate in marital and family therapy)
- Associates in Adolescent Psychiatry
- Perlow, Shrifter, and Associates (Assistant Director of “On Track” program based at St. Joseph hospital, for significantly overweight children and teenagers)
- Mt. Sinai Hospital, New York (NICU)
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital Eating Disorders Program (Program Coordinator)
- Center for Behavioral Medicine, Chicago (Assistant Director)
- Private practice (current)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- For out of network clients a statement can be provided for insurance reimbursement.